Saturday, January 19, 2008

inspiration from some funny sisters

If you haven't seen the Queens of Comedy in Chicago, Cast of Poket Book Monologues
(LaDonna Tittle (Tittle in the Middle) Sharon McGee (News Director WVON-Producer of PBM) Actress/Author Kim Coles, Radio/TV Personality Deborah Crable, Actress Ora Jones, and last but not least, Ms. Coin Purse (daughter of Keisha Shavers of WVON) then you need to find out when they're returning SO YOU CAN SEE THE SHOW!

It's a MUST SEE for the planet. The Power of the PocketBook is nothing like whatever you think it is! Trust!

My inspiration usually comes from something I've seen, heard or experienced somewhere, and this is an experience! I love it! You will too!

I was inspired the very first time I turned on the tube and saw a group of African American Sisters doing their thing, and representing the TRUTH! That doesn't happen often. So get ready to be inspired as well as laugh your a.. off!

No comments: