Sunday, September 21, 2008

water workout!

I recently found out a girlfriend of mine had been keeping a secret from me. I wondered why she was losing weight and looking so good! I knew she was NOT on a diet, because she doesn't do diets.

We go dancing weekly and she even dances all night long, and she weighs well over 300 pounds! Not anymore! Since she's been drinking this water, I can see her ankles as well as her waist (Never knew she had one!) is even showing now. She hasn't worn a belt in over 20 years I'm sure.

I'm not mad at her, but I think she could have told me about this water. I already knew about Alkaline water, and how it reduces the toxins in our systems. I already knew it was good for us, but with our busy lives, we sometimes forget what we know we need to do. I'd completely forgotten until I saw her a month ago and seen how she's dropped some weight with her new LIQUID WORKOUT! And she's not even swimming! All she's doing is drinking the water!

So now I am drinking the water. People are asking me the same question, what am I doing? I now say the same thing. I am drinking the water and having a LIQUID WORKOUT TOO! I don't exercise, all I do is walk (never enough) and drink plenty of this water, every hour on the hour!

I drink it when I have a headache, back ache, carpet tunnel. PMS and pretty much any other ailment I have. It just doesn't stop! Now you know why I feel the way I do and look the way I do. It's the water! Do yourself a favor and do the investigation yourself. DON'T BELEIVE A WORD I SAY! SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Visit the sites and watch your life, your health and your way of being turn into something you never even imagined. Here's to your health!

I'll drink to that!

P.S. Ask yourself this question, and then answer it!



Is the water you drink, making you sick?



http://www.yourbodyiswater.info/members/p1d3/559078/


This site above is information on whats people are saying about the water and how it helping people who has been drinking the water.

www.enagic.com

No comments: