Sunday, November 15, 2009

where does your inspiration come from?

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day, and share something with you that will help you on your journey in this experience called life!

My N'Spiration comes from within.
Where does yours come from?
Whenever I take the time to read, book the book down and listen, N'Spiration comes.
Whenever I STOP, LOOK & LISTEN, N'Spiration Comes.
When I STOP doing what I'm doing when I don't want to be disrturbed, N'Spiration comes.

When I LOOK within by spending at least 5 minutes of QT (Quiet Time) with myself, N'Spiration comes.
When I LISTEN with my heart, and not my ego, N'Spiration Comes.
So the next time you're feeling anxious/unsure about ANYTHING, do what you were taught in grade school.
STOP!
LOOK! &
LISTEN!
You'll be surprised at what you might experience!
Enjoy!

No comments: