Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sporty King Speaks...















The Master of Listening (& Speaking), My colleague, Sporty King brought the house down as the Keynote Speaker at the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District in honor of African American History Month on Friday 26th!



Not only did he remind of us our contributions to the World, but how we as individuals truly make a difference in our own way!

Here's a few of my notes and photos.

I was working with a new camera that I'm not familiar with, so please forgive me!

Thanks for all your hard work Sportyman!
You definitely make a difference!




Kudo's to:
Richard Lanyon Exec. Director
MWRD Board of Commissioners

Keith Smith, Director of IT
Dennis Evans, Senior HR Analyst
Cater, Lagniappe Creole Cajun Joynt! (Best Cajun Food I've experienced in a while!)

the great musicians
Bethany Pickens Trio for awesome Jazz we listened to!
(I do remember saying to myself as a kid, "I'll be glad when my mom and her friends get tired of that OLD FOLKS music!" Guess who? Now I LOVE that OLD FOLKS music!
Time sure does bring about a change, doesn't it!


Lovingly,

Zelda Robinson
aka
Shelomith Yisrael

No comments: