Monday, February 23, 2015

Diary of Mad Ex-Diabetic



Diary of Mad Ex-Diabetic
Forward by Chef Tony Hogues:
 Coming from a family of diabetics, I wasn’t surprised to see how my wife became diabetic because she used to eat the same way my family members eat! Too much food on the plate, or too many sweets. (Cakes, pies, cookies, donuts, candy, almost anything with sugar.)
After her accident a few years ago, she was hospitalized and discovered what I feared the most. My wife was a full-fledged Type 2 Diabetic! I could no longer feed her all the good stuff she likes, no loves!  As much as she loved my cooking, she could no longer eat it.  So now that means I’ve got to cook the kind of cooking she likes, without the southern style fat!

Too much sugar/starch in blood = diabetes
Too much acid in blood = arthritis/gout
Too much of anything = cancer?

read more


Order your TAX DEDUCTIBLE copy today!
Makes Great Gifts for friends/family/foe!
NO SHPPING! ONLINE ebook!

Proceeds benefit the HLN Youth Media Training Behind-The-Scenes-Radio/TV/Print Production
www.HigherLearningNetwork.org

No comments: